To Our Patients,
Like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we know that keeping you connected is more important than ever. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, employees, and communities we serve.
Please use trusted sources for updated information such as World Health Organization, PA, Monroe County Department of Health, and the Center of Disease and Control. Social Media Platforms are sharing misinformation.
Like many other healthcare professionals, We are taken precautions in preventing the exposure and risks of Covid-19 including:
- Educating our colleagues on prevention
- Cleaning and sanitizing our locations more frequently
- Emphasizing regular and thorough hand washing with antibacterial soap/ Hand rubs with 60% Alcohol when water and soap is not readily and available
- Strongly encouraging team members/patients to stay home if they are not feeling well
- These are the symptoms: Sneezing, Coughing, Shortness of breath, Fever
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our patients, staff, and communities.
Our patients are the heart of our company and we look forward to welcoming and treating you.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.